Friday, August 6, 2010

Noses

So here's my current obsession (hopefully it gets along well with cilantro and Lady Gaga and the other objects of my obsession roaming around inside my little brain): noses. Animal noses, to be exact. Like pig noses, for example:

And also sheep noses. Here's Daddy:

Do I smell really good or what? Oh, I suppose it all has something to do with the heat, or my being the bearer of tastey treats. But maybe the rapid nose sniffing is how they show their love. Which is what I will continue to think until one of my blog followers proves otherwise. Oh wait, no one reads this stupid thing. Perfect! I can continue to live in my fantasy world. And upload poor-quality video of knucklehead ram lambs who like to butt and run and kick.

2 comments:

dawn said...

you do smell good - now where's my treat.

Anonymous said...

I read and I concur with your theory.