Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easter Puppy

I don't know if it's the added nutrition, or just feeling springtime in the air, but Dogwin is up to his old egg-hiding tricks.














Luckily, I noticed it before I sat down on the couch.

He also hides treats for the kids.















I'm sure it doesn't help that I introduced him to the wonders of farm fresh eggs. Shut up, it's good for him. Or maybe it's because we keep his toys in an old egg basket? Hard to say. All I know is if we leave a basket full of eggs within doggie reach, we come home to presents hidden just about everywhere. Is he saving them for later, or are they little gifts for us? it's probable he's just bored. Or trying to mess with me. But I think he's going to save me a lot of trouble this Saturday night, when I leave my colored eggs in a basket on the floor and go to sleep.

No comments: